Hello, I am revamping this old blog into a lifestyle, product/app review, and opinionated blog. if you are interested, feel free to read away.
You like it Nigga
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I meant to post this when i first started but got caught up with school. ^-^ 2morrow is my last day.If you watch boondocks season 3 then you know what I mean.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvcxfmIXKiE
"Dad" I say wide eyed. 'I pray to God in Heaven he didn't just see that' "Serenity what do you think you're doing?" He asks with a very mad expression. 'Yup,he saw' "I can explain all of this sir,we just have to speak about all of this in private.Preferably at your house." The drive back was a long awkward one. 'I'm even surprised that he let Cold into the car after he saw me kiss him.' Cold turn from the passengers seat to smile at me, only to turn around just as fast when my dad sent a glare at him that could put a blind man to shame. When we got home Cold offered to help me with the bags but dad interrupted as soon as he sat his eyes on me. He said "She is a strong girl she can carry them herself." Not exactly something I would be expecting to hear. I carry the bags up to my room and get the teddy bear Cold gave me when I was a child, along with the note, to show proof that he had given them to me....
Hoshii`s Pov: After I finish dissolving myself I feel HIM searching for me. No, not the beast from before I mean The Great Demon Lord Karomaru Shizinzu Gigori, he rules most of the land in Hell and his assistant the little annoying toad like man Xiamindor Lukaisho SatularIo. This is the reason I dissolve myself every 6 years,I have learned that after 2 years of my death,the quick death that does not matter after 20 years, that the demon lord can sense a spirit that has been wondering because they have not had a proper burial, the thing that kept them here is still alive and the and comes to earth to retrieve them.The first time he visited me was 2 years after my death,he told me or more like Xiamindor told me about the reason why I was being chased around this house. He told me it was where I died and the place I was happy when I was alive, yet I only and still fell tortured in this house. Karomaru`s POV: "she is still here, Xiamindor." I tell my ass...
A soft moan was heard from a 12-year-old boy with tanned skin and long, wavy hair that reached his waist. His stature was that of large and plump. He stood 5'0, rather short for his age. He wore a mixed expression of anger and sleep. "Zeke!" A female voice called his name. He modeled a large white shirt with green pajama pants and sandals on his feet. He trotted down the hallway of the medium four-bedroom house he lived in with his mother, grandfather, and father - occasionally. His father always went away when his birthday came around-October 17. He slowly reached the kitchen, sitting down at the table where he saw his mother, with the same warm brown eyes he always had known. And waffles. "Are you excited for your first day of middle school?" His mother asked him, smiling at him. "No, I'm a target." "Target?" He nodded. "I'm short, fat, look like a girl, and have super long hair. target." She smiled at her son ...
Comments
Post a Comment