Not Normal:I accept Ch 4

recap: I take the book walk out of his back office,the class and school and into my moms car. "how was your first day?"  "good"What else could I say.
New Story begins:On the way back home mom asked "whats that book your holding sweetie?" "a library book" "hmm what is it about?" "a girl that lost her family in a fire except her brother that used to beat her when she was little.So its mainly about her trying to find happiness." "that sounds nice and its about time you started reading again and not all that skateboarding nonsense" "its not nonsense its something that i like and I'm good at it" "well I still think that you should try out for tennis like you did last year" "yea but I kept get hitting with the ball" "oh yea that did happen.anyway we`re here" I step out of the car and go up to the door waiting on mom to pull out her keys. "here its yours" She handed me a blue key with a red handle.Just incase me or your father is not here you can have a way into the house" "thanks mom" I open the door and there are a few boxes left.'I wonder what else is left and where can I hide this book'. I go upstairs to my room and sit down on the bed. I open the book to see a fire symbol. This book is only for the eyes of the fire elementors.If you are one then you may proceed but if not close this now. "wow they don`t joke around with this stuff" 'This is the introduction to the spellbook of fire there are two steps to successfully preform an fire mutah."what the hell is a mutah?" I then try to see if this book has a glossary like a regular one."mutah- a cast,spell,or chant preformed by and elementor to defeat an opponent." "a mutah sounds kinds cool now"
(And That is a wrap on the story Not Normal because i have ran out of ideas.but dont  i be sad my viewers there will be a new vampire knight story out by next month i hope,because i will be starting school back again but this time i promise to write. so SAYONARA!!! :D)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold