The innocent yet feisty one(ch.1)

(This is hitomi when she was a child.I couldn't find a anime baby.)
*Flashback 89 years* There was a small cry coming from the back of the old house where it had been destroyed all that reminded was a baby cradle and a cry from inside it.Yamamoto genryuusai shigekuni heard about the incident with his son and his daughter-in-law.He went to their old house and wondered was the infant dead as well.But then he heard a small cry coming from the back of the house he went around to see what it was until his eyes rested upon a few baby supplies,along with a cradle and a pink bundle moving within it.'could this be the infant?'. He moved back the blanket and there she was crying her little life out because of her parents death.And from being alone for almost three days with no care.Then a blue light came from around the infant`s stomach.'what is that?'  "My granddaughter you have power" He picked up the infant and a few supplies and went back to the seireitei.
~A few hours later~ 
Hitomi`s pov: I am being feed unlike the last few days without Mommy and daddy.'What happened to them?' The milk stopped flowing out of the bottle and into my mouth. 'why did the milk stop?'  I cry.Then a few moments later an old man comes in the room."why are you crying little one?" 'I have no more milk mister.' "ahh I see you want more milk." He went out of the room and a few minutes later he returned with a new bottle for me. He picked me up and put the new warm bottle of milk in my mouth. 'thank you mister.Ive been so lonely since mommy and daddy left me.'  "what should I name you if you don't have a name already.Your parents should have named you when you were born. Hmm I shall name you Hitomi yamamoto." 'hitomi thats my name now.' I smile inside as he lays me back down on a mat in this room.
Yamamoto`s pov: "I think i shall redou this room for her."
Normal pov: Within a week he did the room from that into this 
i hope hitomi will be happy with this.' he thought. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold