Bleach:Returns from the Dead : Hello Again Old Friends and Lovers

 I know that Kaien and Hisana are dead, but I'm bringing them back to life. So there, nowhere it goes.



Byakuya`s Pov: I awoke from my sleep with the early rising sun in my face with the smell of morning dew in the air.I get dressed and walk down to join Rukia for breakfast. Once I got there Rukia was not so I waited and sat down as soon as i did she came."Good morning nii-sama" "Good morning Rukia". For one second I could assume that there was a second Rukia right next to her,my eyes widened."Is something wrong nii-sama?" As I come back to reality i say,"no,do not fret nothing is wrong."Soon after breakfast was severed we had pancakes,waffles,grits,bacon,and orange juice.

(I couldn't think of any Japanese food.)
As we ate,I kept trying to see where that second Rukia was but i couldn't.'Maybe that was...no she died 50 years ago.' "umm..brother why do you keep staring at me like that?" "no reason " "there must be" " Rukia!" I hate raising my voice especially at her. "excuse me",I said and i left. She looked at me weirdly and nodded. So I left and went to my squad. While going out the gates of the manor i ran into Renji."sorry captain,please forgive me." "it is not your fault Abari,I have been quite distracted lately" "oh..hey cap` is Rukia ready yet?" "yes she is in the dining area, once you are done i have a mission for you that concerns Rukia" " ok captain but about what?" "I shall tell you once you get there."

At squad 6 barracks:"now captain what was this mission you wanted to see me about?" "ah,yes renji the mission I am going to assign to you is" just as he was going to continue renji cut him off."what she didn`t do anything bad again did she!" "no she did not I need you to follow her and see what she does and if you see a second rukia contact me immediately. " As Renji was going out the door "also Abari if you interrupt me again you be getting double paperwork" Renji tensed "hai"

Squad 13 barracks: 10:04am "Rukia goes to the gates of her squad,goes to her office and does paperwork til the time 11:54am" 
"goes to lunch at 11:59am and orders the chicken tossed salad with pecans and apples."
"Goes back to her squad and trains from 12:23pm until 1:37pm"
So the day end for Rukia at 4:00pm "well that was a bummer I did all that and nothing happened,might as well report it" 'and what did he mean by a second Rukia.'

Squad 6 barracks:Renji enter the office and told his captain everything about what happened which was nothing and he personally  thought he was crazy. "hey captain what did you mean by a second rukia ?" sigh "I might as well tell you but if i am about to say leaks out you will be severely  punished.Understood?" "hai" "good,now this morning while waiting for rukia to come down to breakfast I think that i might have saw my wife." "Your wife but she been dead since you adopted rukia into your clan right?" "yes, but i think that it is highly possible that she was reincarnated and maybe come back to haunt me." "haha what she came back from the dead to haunt you.why would she do that?" "because before she died she wanted me to protect rukia and as you may recall the execution incident i did the exact opposite.But she always used to talk about when she was gone that she would come back to check up on me." "well i can see her coming to check up on you but how did she come back to life?" "well hisana was always powerful even if she was weak and did not know it." "oh" "renji,you will not be getting extra paperwork and you may go home but be here at 8` tomorrow" So renji left and went home then he remembered that he had to get home for dinner.                                                                    

Kuchiki Manor:I walked into the dinning area Rukia was not here again 'now what is taking her again?' Then she came in "I apologize for being late again nii-sama,the captain assigned me a mission to Karakura town." "your captain has assigned you to that town again with that boy around." Rukia knew exactly what boy he was talking about one of her human friends Ichigo kurosaki :the substitute soul reaper. " yes nii-sama ichigo will be there that is where he lives." " you have my permission to go on this mission to the human world." " arigato nii-sama, oh nii- sama?" "yes rukia" "umm this may sound crazy but I..I saw..." "what did you see" "I saw one of my old friends in back in the squad" "well that is good rukia what did you think I would find crazy?" "it was..was ...it was kaien " "what didn`t lieutenant Shiba die?" That's when I saw rukia cry "no she said whip  her eyes he didnnii-sama"


Rukia`s Pov: I could have sworn that when renji was following me that I saw kaien-dono.'god renji is dumber than he looks'.But it must be my imagination there is no way that he is back cause I .....I..killed him.Back before i met ichigo ,i went on a mission with the captain and kaien to exterminate a hollow that had corrupted miyako,kaien`s wife,and killed her.(a little note i think that was one of the earlier episodes in the soul society arc.So check it out.) I went to my room and thought about the mission i am going to have tomorrow. 'How am i supposed to look at Ichigo now ,he looks so much like  kaien.' After having an argument with myself I fell into a deep sleep.Just like yesterday morning the rising sun woke me up and so did the birds chirping.'might as well get ready' The usual getting ready for a mission or is that what the person outside of my window saw."what the hell?" Then something started to move then i grabbed Sode no Shirayuki and confronted the figure at first I thought it  was Renji or  Ichigo because of the spiked hair.I pull back the door and "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ,Bakudo 9: Horin!"

"Matte… Rukia.."
Rukia stopped her attack to hear his plea but shrugged it off, she was fooled by the 9th espada once but not again. Although the man looked very wounded she felt a glimmer of hope that this man was actually Kaien, she ran to the man and held his head in her hands.
"K-Kaien-Dono, is this really you?"
The man scoffs "Of course Kuchiki  I've returned." 

Byakuya`s Pov: I immediately grabbed my sword when I heared Rukia scream and ran into her room,knocked down the door and that is when i saw ex-lieutenant kaien Shiba.And to find Rukia hugging him instead of questing him.'Must be from the Hueco Mundo incident,she was probably convinced.'  "Yo, Kuchiki get off me already shezz hey why are you crying?" "because I thought you were dead again just like in Hueco Mundo." "ohh..well,well,well if it ain`t captain Kuchiki,long time no see ,sir," He said with a respectable bow even though rukia was still clinging to him."How and why are you here and how did you arise from among the dead?" "who cares hes back!" "rukia,don`t yell in my ear like that and would you get off of me?" Rukia released kaien ."finally",kaien mumbled."anyway to answer your previous question once that hollow took control of me,rukia, you might want to hold your ears","ok" He pointed to rukia and did the whole neck dead thing and continued.Rukia uncovered her ears.""So how'd u been Kuchiki?"
"Oh, I'd been really good. Ever since the ending of the Winter War things had been calming down in Soul Society, until Nii-sama and the other captains were working non-stop for the past few months looking for that fox demon Ichimaru."
"Wow, so a lot has happened since I'd last saw you."
"Mhm, yea it has. Um Kaien-Dono can I asked you a question?"
Kaien was then being very skeptical "Um… sure go ahead."
"Umm.. Well I w-was … wondering h-how ….-"
"I'd came back?"
"Um.. Well yes, how did you know?"
"Kuchiki, I can read you like a book. "Ok so do you remember the espada you fought?" "Yes, he was Arroniero Arru-… Arruel-….Archuel-…." "Yes I know his last name is weird to pronounce."
"Alright. Well after you finished him off with that cool new move you had, Byakuya battling the weird pumpkin man and everyone else flying off to parts unknown, I saw a little light piercing through my eyes. I tried to squint them shut so I could stop the light from coming in but it kept getting brighter and brighter until I finally opened my eyes to see I was in a dark dome with splattered blood and frozen ice everywhere, and also the gaping hole in wall fit the décor nicely."
"well nii-sama can he stay please until he gets back in his feet please." I had no intention of saying no "yes shiba you may stay" "ohh yay kaien you can stay in the guest room next to mine."
After that I left knowing those two would be alright.

Kaien`s Pov: So i stayed the night at the Kuchiki manor everything was so  big ok first I go into a room and there are more rooms behind that room it makes no sense.'First thing in the morning i am going to show byakuya the little surprise I brought back with me.' "huh,Hey kuchiki why are you in here?" She instantly fell after i spoke "Kaien how did you know it was me?" "cause i can sense that pressure"  "oh,what are you still doing up?" "just thinking,anyway rukia,have you ever wanted to see your sister?" "my sister of course I always wanted to meet her.why do you ask?" "Because you can now" "what do you mean?" "let me show you better than I can tell you,come on in hisana" It was absolutely amazing to Rukia to see her sister live and in the flesh."Rukia ,oh you`re alive and well thank goodness." Rukia by this point was crying."how did you come back hisana,asking while walking to hug her sister. "the same way as the lieutenant here."

 She let go of her sister for only a second and thanked me."thank you lieutenant shiba ,thank you for saving me." "Aww you don`t have to thank me at all. The truth is that you looked like Rukia and then you explained so I brought you back with me" " well thank you anyway" 'now Rukia ,I don`t want you giving any clue to byakuya that she is back cause I want to surprise him" "ok I won`t and speaking of surprises i want you to come back to the squad with me tomorrow before I go on my mission" "mission don`t tell me your a ranked officer now?" "ranked officer, Rukia are you a shinigami?" "yes,onee-chan." "anyway where are you going?" "i`m going to karakura Town." "alright i`ll come and surprise the captain maybe give him a heart attack while i`m at it." "please don`t" "alright" "onee-chan?" "huh" "do you want to stay in my room tonight or stay with your husband",she said while doing a kissing face. "nani?,I will stay with you and i thought you two said that i couldn`t see byakuya-sama until tomorrow." "well you really can't, Kaien said but,you can go to byakuya when we leave.Rukia and all you have to do is keep b preoccupied while I get hisana to his room." "great so all we have to do is follow the plan in the morning after breakfast.Now onee-chan lets get you back  to my room without being detected." "not being detected..you`re room is right across the hall." "i know that silly still i don`t want anyone to see her now, so good night kaien-dono." "night Rukia, night hisana." "good night lieutenant Shiba."

The next morning:"good morning Byakuya how`d ya sleep?" "very well lieutenant Shiba and ohayo to you as well." "also do you know where Rukia is?" "i think she was looking for you in you study,he said very loudly." Outside of the door Rukia and hisana heard and ran towards byakuya`s study before e got there. "why did you shout that just now and Rukia knows not to be in my study without my permission." "well then you better go check on her i think i heard books flying." After I said that he immediately got up and went into his study and i followed to see the look on his face afterwards.Rukia walks by him and he says" Rukia, were you in my studies?" "Yes, brother but i was researching and i found something that you will be rather interested in." "what?" "go in and see nii-sama."

 Byakuya`s Pov: This unknown research that I don`t know but Rukia does is curious to me.When i entered my study the sight that i have set my eyes upon shocked me like an upper leveled kido attack. Her the woman that i thought i would never see again said these exact words."hello again byakuya-sama how have you been?" upon that moment i fainted "byakuya-sama,byakuya,nii-sama" "are you alright?"  "yes i just wanted too make sure it was not a dream." "it is no for i have came back." "we will leave you two alone for a while." "daisuki,byakuya-sama" "daisuki,hisana-san."


Well that's it for now cause my fingers are going to fall off. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold