Chained child ch.5

Hoshii`s Pov: After I finish dissolving myself I feel HIM searching for me. No, not the beast from before I mean The Great Demon Lord Karomaru Shizinzu Gigori, he rules most of the land in Hell and his assistant the little annoying toad like man Xiamindor Lukaisho SatularIo. This is the reason I dissolve myself every 6 years,I have learned that after 2 years of my death,the quick death that does not matter after 20 years, that the demon lord can sense a spirit that has been wondering because they have not had a proper burial, the thing that kept them here is still alive and the and comes to earth to retrieve them.The first time he visited me was 2 years after my death,he told me or more like Xiamindor told me about the reason why I was being chased around this house. He told me it was where I died and the place I was happy when I was alive, yet I only and still fell tortured  in this house. 


Karomaru`s POV: "she is still here, Xiamindor." I tell my assistant.
"yes, she  has only 6 more years before Kai-Jinashlma really eats her instead of pretend." he says.
'Kai-Jinashlma', I think  'has been chasing her every 3 years as instructed by me.' 
"yes only 6 more years before I can finally claim her soul as my own before someone saves her or at least tries." I say even though Xiamindor is in his own world keeping track of the other spirits on Earth. Leaving Xiamindor in his own world I go to where I sense Hoshii.She is on the staircase near the Attic, trying to dissolve herself because of my presence.
"Don`t try to hide yourself, my princess." I say to her as I look at her smiling.
"G-great demon lord Karomaru h-has it been 6 years alr-ready?" She asks me shaking and returning to her original form as a clear ghost. 
"yes it has , you only have 6 more years before I can finally claim you as my." I was interrupted,
"As your daughter, yes i know." She says finishing my sentence.


Karomaru-


     
 

 Xiamindor-

I TOLD YA IT WOULD BE A TWIST IN THIS CHAPTER.LIKE? HATE? LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTING  READ AGAIN NEXT WEEK FOR CHAPTER 6.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold