Chained child ch.4

  With being done with the conversation the boy searches around for something to climb down the window with.
"there is a knotted up rope in the corner" I said. Sage crawls over to the near end of the corner by the little door and said "cant i just go out the door?" 
"no" I reply back to him
"why?" he asks with a confused look on his face.
"Because he has awoken from slumber and noticed another is here besides me.You have no choice but to go out the window" I explained. 
"i see by the way what is your name?" he asks me.
"Hoshii Takiyama" she said. ( this is what she looks like) 
 Sage`s POV: There was a little mist surrounding Hoshii`s clear, ghostly  legs when I was about to climb down the rope.
" I am merely dissolving myself so the demon cannot find me easily." She whispered. 
I quickly climbed down the rope and land on the ground and look back up at her looking at me through the window.I turn to walk away and I think about Hoshii. 'I hope she is alright.' I walk home thinking about what Hoshii.Thinking how did she die and where the rest of her family alive. I walk into my house and I sit down on the couch and rethinking my day.All in one day I have went from a normal teen to a teen who has agreed  to help a ghost girl from another death.'Maybe this is the turning point in my life and maybe its for the better.' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold