Not Normal:Lonely and Moving Ch.1

'For as long as I could remember i`ve never fit in anywhere.Not when I was younger and in America and i`m still not normal in Japan.' My name is Naomi Kujo, i`m 13 years old,always been a loner,a  a little bit tomboy like, and not talkative to people outside the family and my parents think i`m anti-social and its not like i don`t try, people just don`t like me.My parents are Amara and Daichi Kujo after my mom got this new office job doing something we moved to Japan you know how most kids would not like to move half-away across the world but i didn`t mind at all.I suppose because I have no friends that and i`ve always wanted to go to japan,my Dad wasn't really happy about it at first but went with it.Right now we are driving to our new house in the Tokachi District of japan.It really wasn't all that bad it has mostly factories, a few hundred houses,I saw what looked like a school ,a hospital,bank,mall,and an arcade I saw girls that look like they`re from the sailor moon anime show'they`re probably preppy school girls i hope i don`t have to wear that its too short and ugly.' "look Naomi our new house",my dad said."wow its pretty",I said."which one is it?",my mom asked."mom its the white and blue one in the middle and the movers are there too." "Good eye sight", my dad said."well come on I want to see it Daichi" "alright hold your horses Amara we`ll get there when we get there." "aww but I want to go now." "mom please stop that you sound like a little kid." My dad chuckled then my mom hit upside the head wile pulling into the drive way."wow i didn`t think it would be this big,did you Amara?" "not at all" "its beautiful it must have like five rooms or something." "well you can pick your own room when we get in dear",my mom said."really?",I asked."of course",she said with a soft smile.The was really beautiful on the outside  and after a week of fixing up the place with furniture it looks like this on the inside .Now with getting the house my parents say i can pick out my own room so I chose the one up stairs an the end of the hall since I never slept in a upstairs house and after fixing mine and my parents room turned out like this.
 They wanted the room like that because of their Friday night or sex night and this is my roomThe kitchen and the bathrooms are really just white.
Now that we got the whole house setting done my parent want me to do something else.SCHOOL.JAPANESE SCHOOL.Which means I have to learn Japanese and stuff I hope they speak English.  and BTW this is what she looks like
 To be continued..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold