Not Normal:School,Friends, and What is with him? Ch 2

"Are you sure this is the uniform for the school and do i have to wear it?" "yes and yes now hurry up and put it on you don`t want to be late on your first day of school do you",mom asked.*sigh* "fine" She Left the room "this is absolutely ridiculous do they  actually think girls can wear these beside the bedroom",I said while putting it on.Not only do I look like sailor moon i also look a little frilly ugh just that word makes my stomach hurt.So no here i am in this short tight ass skirt and i don`t mean tight in a good way.So I decided to go down stairs and eat breakfast."good morning princess".As soon as my dad turned around he went pale "what is that you`re wearing?" "school uniform dad and no they don`t allow girls to wear pants to school." "ooh well if its the uniform lets get you off to school after breakfast." "OK" Then after breakfast we rolled to school the sign said'Tachoki Middle School'.And the first thing I asked my dad was" what is Tachoki?" "It  was the name of the man who bought the building 15 years ago before it being turned into a school." "feels like everyone is staring dad" "they`re not your just scared' "am not" "well then why am I walking you" "because its new and i don`t know it" After seeing a man with a suit on dad asked"which way is the consulars office?" "down the hall second door on the right",the man answered."thanks",my dad said."come on Na-Na" "alright" Soon as I start walking down the hall then all of a sudden I get this eerie felling that someone is watching me, I turn to see red eyes but shake the feeling.
Meanwhile:"Boss I think I got her" "good now just keep following her and remember your undercover as a math teacher and don`t blow it." "understood sir." "and when your finished meet me at the coffee shop by the lion statue I have a few things to discuss." "alright,oh crap" "what?" "I think she just looked at me i got to go" "OK remember don`t blow it" The man closed his phone and proceeded down the hallway to go to his class hoping she would be the one.
Back at the school:'This is it class 1-B' "hello you must be the new student Naomi Kujo,I am Mr.Ochi your math teacher" 'This is the girl she is the fire elementor and the first one at that' "yes I am",she said looking up at the man with curly black hair and red eyes.'wait a sec those eyes they were the same ones I saw in the hallway is this the same guy no it can`t be he looks so innocent.'"well come on in,class settle down we have a new student." As soon as i walked in all was a bunch of kids, literally."Would you like to introduce yourself to the class." I walked in the center of the room and bowed respectfully."Hello,my name Naomi Kujo.And I just transferred from America." "well take a seat next to Ayumi,raise your hand" Then a girl with short black hair with a few red streaks with two ponytails at the top of her head raised her hand .So I started to move and sat next to her in the third row."hey i`m Ayumi Kiyomizu,nice to meet ya.",she said while extending a hand "hi Naomi Kujo",I said while shaking it. "Ayumi don`t try to make the new girl get in trouble",said a blonde boy on my left. " Hey Naomi I`m Akira Nakashima,and might i add you are very pretty." I instantly blush " um thanks wow is that your  eye color?" "why yes" "its cool" "see Ayumi I told you the girls love me" "To say that your name means bright your dumb and a pervert." "alright now quiet lets begin with the new lesson on simple kanji.Naomi?" "yes?" "do you know what kanji is?" "no sir" Then some of the kids snickered after my statement "hey now its not her fault she does not know she came from America remember.Now since you all think its so funny how many letters of the English alphabet are there class except Naomi of course." The room went silent. I raised my hand timidly."Naomi?" Everyone in the room turned to me "26" "correct now time for square roots." Another 45-50 minutes of class was good until Ayumi told me we have to come here at the end of the day too."Naomi i need to see you after class.",Mr.Ochi said Soon the bell rang for the next class.I got up to go to Mr.Ochi`s desk." sir you wanted to see me?" "yes Naomi have you ever thought about your future?" "my future?,well i guess not oh no is this about me not knowing that kanji stuff?!" "no no it has nothing to with that.It has something to do with your true self." "what my true self?,what are you talking about Mr.Ochi?" "meet me at this address at 4:30pm today we shall discuss it further.Now you don`t want for your next class now do you?" With him said that I left for chemistry class.'I need to be careful around him and what the hell did he mean my true self?'
(What is an elementor find out in the next chappy:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold