Chained child ch.2

Within the darkness of the house she creeps along the stairs hoping someone will come and help her,but its hopeless.One night when the moon is full a boy was walking near the house and he saw a small figure run past the window,a few seconds later he saw a creature with,slime running down its back,wings like a bat, claws as sharp as knives,razor sharp teeth and red eyes,come after the figure holding a rusty and new shiny chain. 'what was that chasing that kid?' he thought horrified for the child.
*Inside the house*
*Yoko`s p.o.v.
"AHHH!"Yoko screamed. The creature growls and a horrible stench that almost made her faint."someone anyone,please release me from this fate I don't wish to go to hell." As I run into the attic,the only place the demon does not know about I rush to the small window crack and stare hoping some one will come help as I usually do until the demon goes to sleep and then I go to the basement,where he finds me around noon again."repeat repeat",I said as I cried."how much longer will I wait in agony while being hunted in this house with only 5 more mouths reaming on my chain." As I look out the window I see a teenage boy maybe 16 at the most stare back at me. I wave to him.He waves back. 'He can see me?'  I blow my breath on the window and write 'help me' He shrugs his shoulders as to how can I ? When I looked down in disappointment again.'like anyone can save me from this fate?' I think. When I look back out the window the boy is gone,a few seconds later I hear a scream the running and the attic door open and that is when I see the boy again.

That's all for now come back next week for another chapter :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold