The Invisible & Unnoticed Killer (old draft)

Hello, I  Kiyoko Miyagi a 14-year-old freshman in High school. My life is hell. I have no friends except Kenji Takiyama. I am also accused of being a slut just because Kenji is my best friend and one of the hottest guys in school. Sai Sazuma is the biggest slut at school, she has slept with every guy except Kenji. I also get harassed on a daily basis by the "I love Kenji-Kun Fan-club."

I was sitting in my room thinking about how horrible tomorrow was going to be after the break.' Ugh, hell starts again.' I said as I looked out the window to see a little black book. "Is that mine?" I unhooked the window and got the book. "'Death Note' must be a prank Kenji is pulling." I open it up to see bold black words. 

HOW TO USE IT

  • The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
  • The note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
  • If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
  • If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.

"He really went all out with this one." ' I wonder.' I took a pen and untapped it. 'If I write someone's name down would that make me a killer?' 

I remember a woman I saw steal a pair of sandals from a store.She was arrested last night around 8:00p.m. 'What was her name? Hoshi Tayami' I write it down and picture her face she had sandy brown hair and green eyes.  I wait 40 seconds. I turn go to the website of recent criminal reports.
 Name: Hoshi Tayami
 Age:42
 Crime:Stealing
 Arrested: 8:00 p.m. December 12,2010
 Status:died of heart attack approximately 50 seconds ago

My eyes widen. 'No! No! is a coincidence!' I have to prove that this isn't real and that its all a prank!'
It was only 3 p.m. so I had time before mom started dinner. I grabbed my blue skinny jeans and tiger t-shirt and a black jacket and a purse which I put the death note in and I went to the 7-11 store down the street. I went in and hoped a robbery of some-sort would take place. I went to the back by the juices and my prayers were answered. After I got my juice I went further up to the counter and saw a man in a black trench coast with brown hair and matching brown eyes pull out a gun.

 "Give me all the money in the register! And a few of those jelly beans!" 'Why would a robber want jelly beans?' I walk closer to him and he pointed the gun at me. "Don't move!" 

"I just want a candy bar,sir." 

 "Get your candy and go! And if you think your gonna get Shira Mayon you have another thing coming to you." 

' Shira Mayon. Perfect'  I got my candy and left I went back to my house and went into the living room and turned on the TV to the news channel and saw Shira Mayon at the 7-11. He was currently still in there eating a jelly bean. I wrote his name down and waited 40 seconds and saw that the he fell on the floor. 'Oh My God its real!  This means this means I`m a killer!' 

 The reported on the TV was shocked."The police  are rushing  in to see what has happened and the robber seems to have died! More information is just coming in. It seems the robber was Shira Mayon, who just mysteriously just died of a heart attack. The only hostage was the man behind the register." My mom came in from the kitchen "Oh my! weren't you just there Kiyoko?"

 "uhh......yea." what more could I say? I had just killed a person. Scratch that two people. Shira Mayon and Hoshi Tayami. 

I, Kiyoko Miyagi, have killed two people. I, Kiyoko Miyagi, am now a murderer. I left the living room and went up to my bedroom I took the death note from my purse and laid it on the table and just looked at it. 'Who would ever think of something as maniacal as this to where you write somebody's name and  they die?' I sat in the chair by the desk and opened it to see the other 'rules' of the death note.

  •  After writing the cause of the death the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes 40 seconds.  
  • The notebook will become property of the human world once it touches the ground in the human world. 

'But wait it didn't touch the ground it fell in the tree. So how?' 

This is a very old draft from 2013. There won't be any updates I'm only publishing my drafts. Thanks to the 22 people that read my blog last month. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold