Life is Changing

I started this blog over 10 years ago and so much in my life has changed since. 10 years ago I was only 12, an anime obsessed fan-girl(which I still am) but I was going through a lot of pain then and wanted to try my hand at Fanfiction thus the creation of MasterofHearts. 

A lot of my dark poetry came from a young girl that didn't understand a lot but felt a lot of pain but I'm better (somewhat) and I've really been working in a different life. So I'll share some of my old dark things but other than that I want to keep it positive-ish. 

In 2010 I would have never expected my lie to be going as it is now. Even if my home life was never great it has improved to a degree even though I have lost my mother. Since then I have opened myself socially and did things I never thought I would. I've traveled out of my state to school competitions, competed on a national stage, and won. I've graduated from college, twice.

 Last month during this awful pandemic, I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications (ironic, I know) although jobless like a lot of people, but I never thought I would go to college because my parents didn't finish. 

2020 has been awful for many of us, but I really pray 2021 is better, 

I'm not sure if I will continue to keep this blog the way it is.  I can just make another but I wanted a niche of tea or skincare or both! I've even thought about selling scented oils for a while. 

I'm not sure what the next years of my life will hold, but one thing I will tell my 12 year old self is: It's going to be okay, you'll cry A BUNCH but you'll get better and you will do some amazing things in your life.Just wait. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold