Soul Friends (Introducion)

Xian Wong (Xeynah Mcdade in real life) 
Age:16
Parents: Ling and Midoka Wong 
Occupation: Student at Rinjuko High School

Kimi  Wong (Dontraneece Gordon in real life) 
Age:14
Parents:Ling and Midoka Wong
Occupation: Student at Rinjuko High school
*Story Start* 
Xian and Kimi Wong just moved from Western Africa after 12 years.Their father Ling, thought it would be a good idea to show them their Asian side, and to move where the heat would be more bearable and it would give them a chance to explore Asia. Kimi Wong, the baby, loved Africa because of the heat, since she was always cold. Xian ,the oldest, on the other hand was happy to be moving away from the wildlife and killing of animals. Their Mother Midoka, was happy to move there after having Xian, but wanted to see where her husband came from. Since she was African American she wanted to know her origins and as much as Ling loved her, he came along too. Ling was 15 when he left home to go to America where he met Midoka, and they got married, in North Carolina. Ling came from a little village town outside The Old Woodland Forest, near Toshi-shingai village.The village was Fingonju-lunkai it was so small if you blinked you would miss it and only see the forest for miles then Toshi-Shingai. The Fingonju-lunkai was probably gone now, but they could see the Toshi-Shingai houses, which they rebuilt to fit the modern life of the world. " This is our house?" Kimi asked. 
"Yes sweetie, it actually nice." Midoka said. 
"Yea, reminds me of my house in Fingonju-lunkai.It was only without a garage and glass windows." Ling said. Midoka kissed him and said, "It's wonderful Ling, how may bed and baths does it have?"  "four beds, five baths, one in each room then one in the downstairs hallway on the left. I looked through the house yesterday." He replied. 
 Ling Wong- 


 
Midoka Wong- ( the one with the pigtail braids) 



Midoka walked up to the house and opened the door. "Oh my gosh it's huge!" She exclaimed. After they moved the furniture in the house, mostly Ling did the work. Midoka has an odd taste in design. "Um...Midoka did you really have to use those colors?" Ling asked. "Of course I had to, our new house needs to sparkle with my wonderful taste of design." "Wonderful? More like The wacky House at a carnival."  Xian whispered to Kimi. Kimi giggles at the comment. "Yea, but I like it. It's original from anything I've seen." "That's because you love wild and loud colors like mom." "Whatever you just don't have any taste. Right mom?" "Yes baby, you got your taste from me and Xian got her taste from your father." 

The girls went upstairs to their bedrooms. Xian's was blue. Kimi's was a mixture of brown and green and blue, quite like her. 

When they got all the rooms decorated and furnished they decided to move the rest of the boxes up to the attic. Kimi, being the lazy sister, felt like she really didn't do as much work as the others, wanted to take a few boxes up. "Xian." Kimi called, "Open the door to the attic for me. I need to hurry up and get out because of my asthma i don't know how dusty it is up here." "Fine fine, I'm coming, Kimi." Xian slowly felt around for a open slide or window of some sort to lead them to the attic. Then she found it, the attic door was basically another room at the end of the house. Xian pulled the door open and Kimi stepped in, it was quite like any other attic, a bit dusty but surprisingly clean.Square corners because of the houses' roof format. Kimi set the boxes down at the left side of the attic,it was warm in the attic, which Kimi liked. When Kimi thought of attics she thought they were scary and cold, soulless, but this one was different. It was like a friend was here with her, a very nice friend. Kimi turned around to leave but she felt as though she didn't want to, she didn't know what the feeling was but she knew that if she left, something might happen. "hey Kimi, you coming back down or what?" Xian called. 'Huh? Oh yea, I'm coming." Kimi replied as she slowly left the attic and down the hallway,she wanted to get far away from the feeling as possible. "You okay Kimi?"  "Yea girl, why would you think I'm not?" "Cuz you seem a bit off since you've went inside the attic. You didn't see any ghost did you?" Xian joked. "No there's no such thing as ghost, you're being silly." Kimi said as she went into the kitchen to drink some green tea. "Ling you can make one of the rooms into a man-cave and I'll make one of the rooms into an electronic room for the family." Midoka said smiling. "Thank you, Mi-Mi." Lin said smiling and kissed Midoka on the cheek. "Not in front of the children now you two." Xian said making kissing faces. Midoka laughed at her older daughter and looked a bit saddened by the youngest one. "Kimi", She called to her daughter,"Are you alright?" "Oh yea mom I`m OK I was just wondering where will we go to school?" she tried to mask her uneasy feeling by lieing to her mother, something she never liked."Oh You will be going to Rinjuko High." Its the only school around here for 30 miles." "Wow,so do we have to take them to school?" Ling asked. "No they can walk,its only a 5 minute walk from here." "Oh was it the badge building by that river we saw?" Xian asked. "Yes, that's it." She pulled up an image of the school on her phone. The research on Rinjuko High was OK in Midoka`s opinion . The school was only 5 years old and not in too much bad shape. The building had 15 rooms since not many children live here. 7 were classes, 5 were restrooms one cafeteria/auditorium, and a gym and storage room.(Rinjuko High)

"I hope the teachers are good." Kimi said. "Forget the teachers I hope the kids aren't crazy." Xian said. "Forget about those kids we are here to see Asia not to make friends." Kimi said, acting like the little loner she always was. "Well you need friends Kimi, you can`t just keep having only me." Xian argued. "Hey stop you two, If Kimi doesn't want friends she doesn't have to have any Xian." Ling had having enough of his daughters fighting. Xian having a bit of a temper decided to drop it because of Kimi, who cries at almost everything. " fine, I`ll be her friend/sister but sooner or later you`re gonna have to meet somebody." " And I choose later." Kimi said going back upstairs to her room.

Kimi`s Pov: " Stupid Xian, what does she know? I don't need friends I can live alone and just have mom and dad!" I screamed while I closed the door. Tears starting to flow from my eyes. " I don't need friends. I don't." I say now with full tears coming from my eyes. I open the window and a huge gust of wind flows in with a few leaves. 'Kimi Wong.'  I hear through the window.  "Knock it off Xian." The curtains on the window start to flow with the breeze. 'Kimi'  "What!" 'why are you yelling?' "Why are you still messing with me?" 'messing with you? why would I do that? You let me out of that attic after I have been stuck up there for 7 years alone.' "What the hell are you talking about Xian?" 'you keep calling me that.Who is Xian?' I sigh. " Xian the stupid sister who ridicules me for not having any friends. Honestly I don't know what her problem is. Just because I don't have that many friends like she did in Africa, she wants me to now." ' She sounds troublesome. Where is she now?' "downstairs. hey, what are you?" I ask plainly in my room. Soon my Renaissance doll with the lace dress lights up with a green aura around her. "You`re my old Renaissance doll?" The doll starts moving and gets off here stand and start walking towards me. 'I am or can be any object you wish me to be.' " So you are a ghost?." 'In a way ,yes.' "well you sound like you have a male voice, whats you`re name?" 'Maxwell'  "Nice name now don't you think you want to get out of my FEMALE doll now Maxwell?" I ask him while giggling. 'oh um yes but what should you prefer I be?' I think a moment the I see by the window  the white teddy bear with the sunglasses and outfit. "How about this?" I ask while getting up and reaching for the teddy bear and closing the window. 'That seems good.' The doll stops glowing then drops while the bear blinks at me. "Welcome back Maxwell." I say with a smile. "So how did you get in this house? It was built only a few months ago." 'The construction site was built upon my grave. When the began building they disturbed me and when they began building the house I walking around it, but when I got to the attic they sealed the roof up. Like I said before I was stuck until you unlocked it.' " Wait I didn't open the door, my sister did." ' Yes, but you were the first one I saw Kimi Wong. I saw you're beautiful face.' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold