The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) Ch.4






*dream started and is in italic*'I start to see a meadow of pretty pink flowers.Then I see a figure,then a captain robe,its Gin.' ''what are you doing here'' ''I told ya i`ll be back to see ya.'' ''I have something to ask you something'' ''wat?'' '' why did you kiss me?'' ''cause i be in love with ya'' ''but why me out of the others why me?'' ''if ya read this you`ll know why'' ''what'' And all like that i awoke.*dream ended*

When you woke up there was a letter on your table in the kitchen that said 'I told you that I would come see you but,i had to go to a meeting around lunch I`ll come back. Make sure you lock the door and don`t open it at all even if its an emergency and don`t go out either.I love you-Your Ginny Poo.'{a note Ginny Poo is what miyuki is going to call gin.Its his new pet name.}''I wonder what that could mean.'' {this is her ryuneko speaking in italic}'' maybe its from your dream.'' ''probably but i don`t understand why i can`t leave or let anyone come in.'' ''listen i know you like him,only god knows why but be careful,he is hiding something.'' First you blush then,realize what he said.''no he is not i mean i only known him as my captain for almost a week and my i guess boyfriend for a few hours.''  ''look like i said be careful around him'' ''ok,ryu''                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold