The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.8 The final chapter =(

*After the Christmas party


'Now I don`t know why they want to capture and kill her. I just met her but I can tell that she is a nice reasonable person there is now way that she would do something for no reason at all.'
With all this thinking and racking my brain I bump into some one and its Izuru."hey izuru do you know whats going on here lately?" "no but have you seen the captain I was going to give him some paper work on the case.oops." "case what and whose case? and no I haven`t seen G..I mean the captain since yesterday" "well.. its Rukia Kuchiki`s case and its about her execution." "what execution!!!" "the one they have scheduled at sokiyoku hill(sp?) in a few months"  (Now let me cut in the story right quick I haven`t watched the early episodes of bleach in years.So the only thing I remember that captain aizen died and they started fight so  watch the show or use your imagination.And i really don`t want to write fighting scenes cause i suck at it.So i`m going to skip to the part where aizen,gin,and,tousen betray everybody so here we go.)




"why gin I thought you said you loved me why did you this" " I do love you yuki-chan i just need to get higher in life and that's with me going to huecho mundo" So after he left you cried until you cried yourself to death with a broken heart.


The ending was kind of crappy i know but i`m going back to school so something sad had to happen. But to let you know Miyuki Mota got reincarnated in the real world and yes she was pregnant so she had Gin`s baby and it looks just like him but its a girl. And they both lived a normal life.
 And her name is Hoshi Mota





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Lessons and Outings

The One That Always Smiles (Gin Ichimaru Love Story) ch.5

Adventures of the Son of Cold